When strength and reliability are the highest priority, be sure to choose the Data/Networking Robust Rack (DNRR) from Hammond Manufacturing. Designed to support your rack-mount infrastructure, regardless of the application, the DNRR includes premium features not found on most other racks.
- Weighing in at just over 75 lbs., the DNRR Heavy Duty Knockdown Series boasts a 10 gauge steel frame which is the thickest steel rack on the market. Rack rails are constructed in 10 gauge welded steel. Base angles are constructed in 1/4" steel plates.
- The knockdown self-squaring design takes just minutes to assemble.
- The automated tapping process provides EIA compliant tapped rails on both the front and back to ensure flexibility when mounting equipment.
- Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
- When connecting multiple racks together, Hammond provides a 1.25" cable pass-thru. In addition, Hammond added numerous tapped and non-tapped holes for mounting power distribution, cable management and other accessories.
- Includes two (2) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs, spaced 5/8" apart. Stud pairs are conveniently located across from each other inside the rail channel. For added convenience, a pair is located near the top of the rack, while the other pair is located at the lower side.
- To keep it looking great, the DNRR undergoes a three-stage paint process which includes a coat of premium smooth black powder paint.
- IN order to prevent any damage that may occur during transportation, we cover the rails and base of the DNRR with a thick layer of cardboard.
- 1,200 lbs (544 kg) load rating.
- TAA compliant for GSA schedule purchases.
- RoHS compliant.
- Manufactured in North America within an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
Hammond Manufacturing Rack Systems
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Rack Systems product range. The entire Hammond Manufacturing range is available from KGA Enclosures Ltd at great competitive pricing and with full customisation options on all applicable products.
To purchase any product or for more information on any product offered, simply call (+44) 01535 636856 or E-Mail: email@example.com
, where we will be happy to assist you.
Hammond Manufacturing Product Ranges
For more information on any product, or to purchase/buy any product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and include the following:
- Company / Contact Name
- Full Delivery Address
- Contact Telephone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Confirmation of Part Number and Quantities Required
Or call 01535 636856. We aim to answer all E-Mail inquiries as quickly as possible.
Product Customisation Options
What makes KGA Enclosures Ltd different from most other larger distributors is that we offer full customisation services on all enclosures and accessories. All customisation work is undertaken by the relevant supplier, (some small projects are done utilizing outside contractors) at their own manufacturing facilities. These services include milling or punching holes and slots into the enclosure or end plates for cables, connectors, switches, etc. Printing and silk screening services allow for the addition of text, logos, and graphics onto both the enclosure and end plates, to allow the end user to easily identify the product and also to give the final product a more elegant finish.
Share This Page