- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments.
- Provides a degree of protection from falling dirt, dust, oil and water.
- Formed from 14 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Door and body stiffeners are provided in the larger enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Continuously hinged cover is secured with plated screws, threaded into sealed wells.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- A removable 12 gauge inner panel is included.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided on the enclosure.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in ANSI 61 grey recoatable powder coating.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
- UL 508A Type 12.
- Complies with:
- NEMA Type 12.
- EC 60529, IP54.
Hammond Manufacturing Electrical Enclosures
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Electrical Enclosures product range. This entire range is available from KGA Enclosures Ltd at great competitive pricing and with full customisation options on all applicable products.
Please Remember - Only use authorised distributors to purchase these products. Using authorised distributors will guarantee you receiving a genuine product which, by using KGA Enclosures, we can guarantee you receiving.
Hammond Manufacturing Product Ranges
Did you know, the entire Hammond Manufacturing product range is all available here at KGA Enclosures Ltd. If you find a lower price, we aim to match and beat it. For more information on any range, please click the link below.