The RDAB Series is perfect if you've ever had trouble mounting deep equipment on a 2-post rack. Deep equipment may sag and damage the housing or mounting flanges if not adequately supported. The RDAB balances your equipment in the middle of the rack improving space efficiency and stability compared to mounting equipment behind the rack. Install the RDAB first, mount your equipment to the provided 2U mounting rails or rest on the formed angle supports.
- Constructed in 14 gauge steel.
- Available in four (4) depths.
- Angles mount to 19", 23" and 24" EIA rack mounting rails.
- Ideal for mounting a UPS, Server, Switch, NVR and other rack-mount equipment.
- Mounts to the front and/or rear of the rack for maximum load rating.
- Finished in RAL 9005 black powder paint.
- Includes all four (4) pieces as well as mounting hardware.
- 400 lbs. (181 kg) load rating.
- TAA compliant for GSA schedule purchases.
- RoHS compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Hammond Manufacturing Rack Systems
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Rack Systems product range. The entire Hammond Manufacturing range is available from KGA Enclosures Ltd at great competitive pricing and with full customisation options on all applicable products.
To purchase any product or for more information on any product offered, simply call (+44) 01535 636856 or E-Mail: email@example.com
, where we will be happy to assist you.
Hammond Manufacturing Product Ranges
For more information on any product, or to purchase/buy any product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and include the following:
- Company / Contact Name
- Full Delivery Address
- Contact Telephone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Confirmation of Part Number and Quantities Required
Or call 01535 636856. We aim to answer all E-Mail inquiries as quickly as possible.
Product Customisation Options
What makes KGA Enclosures Ltd different from most other larger distributors is that we offer full customisation services on all enclosures and accessories. All customisation work is undertaken by the relevant supplier, (some small projects are done utilizing outside contractors) at their own manufacturing facilities. These services include milling or punching holes and slots into the enclosure or end plates for cables, connectors, switches, etc. Printing and silk screening services allow for the addition of text, logos, and graphics onto both the enclosure and end plates, to allow the end user to easily identify the product and also to give the final product a more elegant finish.
Share This Page