- 20 output voltages to choose from (5 - 120VAC R.M.S.).
- Six VA size models available from - 1.1 to 36VA.
- Both series operate on 50/60 Hz. current.
- Low profile, split bobbin design.
- Dual winding secondaries. non-concentrically wound.
- Units are designed so that all windings must be used.
- Low primary to secondary coupling - no electrostatic shield required.
- Choice of economical single primary 115V (164 Series) or universal dual primary 115/230V (162 Series) - either model 50/60 Hz. operation.
- High insulation - Hipot of 2,500V RMS.
- Class B insulation - 130°C.
- No mounting hardware required on 1.1 and 2.4 VA sizes, two hole mounting on 6, 12 and 20VA sizes, four hole mounting on 36VA size (mounting screws not provided). P.C. board mount with industry standard pin spacing.
- c UL us recognized.
Hammond Manufacturing Transformers
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Hammond Manufacturing Transformers product range. The entire Hammond Manufacturing Transformers range is available from KGA Enclosures Ltd at great competitive pricing and with full customisation options on all applicable products.
To purchase any product or for more information on any product offered, simply call (+44) 01535 636856 or E-Mail: email@example.com
, where we will be happy to assist you.
Hammond Manufacturing Product Ranges
Did you know, the entire Hammond Manufacturing product range is all available here at KGA Enclosures Ltd. If you find a lower price, we aim to match and beat it. For more information on range, please click the link below.
Information / Purchase Request
For more information or to purchase / buy any product or full pricing and stock confirmation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please include the following where applicable).
- Company / Contact name.
- Full delivery address.
- Contact telephone number.
- E-Mail address.
- Confirmation of part numbers and quantities required.
Or call (+44) 01535 636856. We aim to answer all E-Mail inquiries as quickly as possible.
Product Customisation Options
What makes KGA Enclosures Ltd different from most other larger distributors is that we offer full customisation services on all enclosures and accessories. All customisation work is undertaken by the relevant supplier, (some smaller projects are done by utilizing outside contractors) at their own manufacturing facilities. These services include milling or punching holes and slots into the enclosure or end plates for cables, connectors, switches, etc. Printing and silk screening services allow for the addition of text, logos and graphics onto both the enclosure and end plates, to allow the end user to easily identify the product and also to give the final product a more elegant finish. Contact us today to see how we can assist you.
Share This Product Range