- Provides users with a rugged housing for flange mount disconnect and circuit breaker requirements.
- Modular design permits joining of units together for large scale and mixed use applications.
- Frame's 25mm hole pattern provides extensive component and accessory mounting flexibility.
- A broad range of industry standard sizes are offered.
- HME / HMET series enclosures can be used as slave units to HFMD / HFMDT Disconnect series.
- The flange mount disconnect units accommodate today's most popular disconnect hardware.
- ABB Controls: Disconnect Switches up to (and including) 200 amp, also operators for ABB circuit breakers up to 800 amp.
- Allen Bradley: 1494V variable depth flange mounted disconnect up to and including 200 amp and operators for C-H Westinghouse circuit breakers up to 400 amp.
- C-H Westinghouse: C361 flange mounted disconnect switched up to and including 200 amp and C371 circuit breakers up to 600 amp, also Flex Shaft handle mechanisms for circuit breakers.
- General Electric: Type STDA flange mounted variable depth flange operators for disconnect switches up to an including 200 amp and circuit breakers up to 600 amp or Spectra Flex™ cable operators for circuit breakers.
- ITE Siemens Max-Flex: Flange mounted variable depth cable operators for disconnect switches up to 200 amp and circuit breakers up to 600 amp.
- Square D: Class 9422 variable depth flange mounted operating mechanisms for disconnect switches up to and including 200 amp or cable mechanism for 30, 60, or 100 amp, also circuit breakers with variable depth operators or cable mechanism up to 400 amp.