The EVA Series is a range of handheld enclosure suitable for housing control equipment. There are 8 different sizes available in this range providing plenty of options for housing your equipment. They are moulded in an ABS material and are available with a flush top best suited for silk screening or with a recessed area on the lid suitable for membranes. The series also offers battery options including 2AA, 1x9V, 4AA, 6AA or with no battery compartments at all.
- Moulded in ABS plastic.
- Case Top Options:
- (FL) - Flushed top, ideal when silk screening or printing is required.
- (RE) - Recessed top, ideal for keypad membranes.
- Case Battery Options:
- (NO) - No battery compartment.
- (2A) - 2AA battery compartment with snap shut cover, 2AA battery clips included.
- (4A) - 4AA battery compartment with snap shut cover, 4AA battery clips included.
- (9V) - 9V battery compartment with a snap shut cover, 9V battery leads included.
- Removable end plates for easy machining. Infra-Red end plates are also available.
- PCB guides included in the side of the enclosure.
- Moulded in ABS plastic.
- Available in either black or white to match enclosure colour.
- Drilling is required (by user) to install the belt clips onto the enclosure.
Evatron Plastic Enclosures
KGA Enclosures Ltd are full authorised distributors of the Evatron Plastic Enclosures product range. The entire Evatron Plastic Enclosures range is available from KGA Enclosures Ltd at great competitive pricing and with full customisation options on all applicable products.
To purchase any product or for more information on any product offered, simply call (+44) 01535 636856 or E-Mail: email@example.com
, where we will be happy to assist you.
For more information on any product, or to purchase/buy any product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and include the following:
- Company / Contact Name
- Full Delivery Address
- Contact Telephone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Confirmation of Part Number and Quantities Required
Or call 01535 636856. We aim to answer all E-Mail inquiries as quickly as possible.
Product Customisation Options
What makes KGA Enclosures Ltd different from most other larger distributors is that we offer full customisation services on all enclosures and accessories. All customisation work is undertaken by the relevant supplier, (some small projects are done utilizing outside contractors) at their own manufacturing facilities. These services include milling or punching holes and slots into the enclosure or end plates for cables, connectors, switches, etc. Printing and silk screening services allow for the addition of text, logos, and graphics onto both the enclosure and end plates, to allow the end user to easily identify the product and also to give the final product a more elegant finish.
Share This Page